Friday, July 15, 2011

Viral Marketing - Incentivised viral

No one would like to give without taking anything, that’s “Give and Take” principle. Therefore, Incentivised viral is an effective way to help company increase referrals as people can be rewarded when they refer somebody to the company.


Incentivised viral is a type of Viral Marketing’s technique used by companies in which users are offered rewards when they refer their friends to the company. It could be the "Invite friends, get $25" button on the site. The company would like to reward people who gave their friends’ email or contact number to the company. People are more willing to give when they are rewarded. Incentivised viral becomes more effective when the referred person needs to take action for the reward to be given. 
                            

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Viral

    ReplyDelete